About this course
ITIL® is the world's leading best practice framework for implementing IT service management. Organizations use ITIL to plan, implement, support, and improve services and create value for their customers. In this course, you will learn the foundational knowledge and skills for adopting and adapting best practices for IT service management (ITSM) in your organization.
This course is designed for anyone who would like a bird’s eye view of IT Service Management, its principles and practices, and how it will help you deliver better value to your customers. It is appropriate for all IT staff and management of organizations who work closely with IT to support business requirements.
1 - ITIL 4 OVERVIEW
Topic A: Introduction to ITIL
Topic B: Key Concepts of ITIL
2 - THE ITIL FRAMEWORK
Topic A: The Four Dimensions of Service Management
Topic B: The ITIL Service Value System
3 - THE ITIL PRACTICES AND PRINCIPLES
Topic A: The ITIL Practices
Topic B: The ITIL Guiding Principles
4 - THE ITIL SERVICE VALUE SYSTEM
Topic A: Governance
Topic B: The Service Value Chain
Topic C: Continual Improvement
In this course, you will identify and describe the components of the
ITIL 4 IT service management approach.
Define ITIL and its key concepts.
Identify the components of the ITIL framework.
Analyze the ITIL practices and guiding principles.
Identify the components and functions of the ITIL SVS.
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.