10985 Introduction to SQL Databases
About this course
Course is aimed at people looking to move into a database professional role or whose job role is expanding to encompass database elements. The course describes fundamental database concepts including database types, database languages, and database design
The primary audience for this course is people who are moving into a database role, or whose role has expanded to include database technologies.
1 - INTRODUCTION TO DATABASES
Introduction to relational databases
Other types of database
Lab : Querying SQ Server
2 - DATA MODELLING
ANSI/SPARC database model
Entity relationship modelling
Lab : Entity relationship modelling
3 - NORMALIZATION
Why normalize data?
Levels of normalization
Lab : Normalizing raw data
4 - RELATIONSHIPS
Lab : Designing relationships
5 - PERFORMANCE
Lab : Query performance
6 - DATABASE OBJECTS
Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions
Lab : Using SQL Server
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe key database concepts in the context of SQL Server 2016
• Describe database languages used in SQL Server 2016
• Describe data modelling techniques
• Describe normalization and de-normalization techniques
• Describe relationship types and effects in database design
• Describe the effects of database design on performance
• Describe commonly used database objects
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.