Excel 2016/2019 - Data Analysis with Power Pivot
About this course
Excel provides Power Pivot to help students organize, manipulate, and report on their data in the best way possible. In this course, students gain a solid understanding of Power Pivot to maximize their effectiveness when analyzing data.
Students taking this course are experienced Excel users who are seeking to advance their data-analysis capabilities by using Power Pivot.
1 - GETTING STARTED WITH POWER PIVOT
Topic A: Enable and Navigate Power Pivot
Topic B: Manage Data Relationships
2 - VISUALIZING POWER PIVOT DATA
Topic A: Create a Power Pivot Report
Topic B: Create Calculations in Power Pivot
3 - WORKING WITH ADVANCED FUNCTIONALITY IN POWER PIVOT
Topic A: Create a Key Performance Indicator
Topic B: Work with Dates and Time in Power Pivot
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Power Pivot along with
Excel 2016 to analyze data from a variety of sources. You will:
Get started with Power Pivot.
Visualize Power Pivot data.
Work with advanced functionality in Power Pivot.
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.