Excel 2013 - Part 1
About this course
In this course, students will use Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013 to create spreadsheets and workbooks that they can use to store, manipulate, and share data.
This course is intended for students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Excel 2013 that is necessary to create and work with electronic spreadsheets.
1 - GETTING STARTED WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL 2013
Navigate the Excel User Interface
Use Excel Commands
Create and Save a Basic Workbook
Enter Cell Data
Use Excel Help
2 - PERFORMING CALCULATIONS
Create Worksheet Formulas
3 - MODIFYING A WORKSHEET
Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
Search for and Replace Data
Use Proofing and Research Tools
4 - FORMATTING A WORKSHEET
Add Borders and Colors to Worksheets
Apply Number Formats
Align Cell Contents
Apply Styles and Themes
Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
Create and Use Templates
5 - PRINTING WORKBOOKS
Preview and Print a Workbook
Define the Page Layout
6 - MANAGING WORKBOOKS
Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
Manage Workbook Properties
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to create and develop Excel worksheets
and workbooks in order to work with and analyze the data that is critical to the success of your organization.
•Get started with Microsoft Office Excel 2013.
•Modify a worksheet.
•Format a worksheet.
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.