CompTIA Server+ Certification
About this course
This course builds on existing professional experience with personal computer hardware support to present the next tier of skills & concepts students will use on the job when administering any type of network server.
This course is designed for IT professionals such as PC, desktop, and help desk technicians who have experience supporting PC hardware who wish to make the transition to become server hardware and support specialists. This course is also designed for existing server managers who are preparing to take the CompTIA Server+ Exam SK0-004.
1 - MANAGING SERVER HARDWARE
2 - INSTALLING A SERVER
Prepare an Installation Plan
Prepare the Server Hardware
Set Up the Server Hardware
Install an Operating System
3 - CONFIGURING NETWORKING
Manage Network Cabling
Configure Network Interface Cards
Implement IP Addressing and Network Infrastructure Services
4 - CREATING A VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT
Create Virtual Servers
Create Virtual Switches
5 - PERFORMING BASIC SERVER CONFIGURATION
Configure Local Server Properties
Configure Server Roles
Set Up IP Addressing Service Roles
6 - ADMINISTERING THE SERVER
Update the Server
Server Administration Access and Control Methods
Create Service Level Agreements
Monitor Server Performance
7 - IMPLEMENTING STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Perform Capacity Planning
Deploy Primary Storage Devices
8 - SECURING THE SERVER
Configure Security Protocols
Implement Intrusion Detection Systems
Implement Logical Access Control Methods
Implement Data Security Methods
Apply Server Hardening Techniques
Implement Physical Security
Create Virtual Networks
9 - PLANNING AND TESTING DISASTER RECOVERY
Implement Environmental Controls
Manage Documentation for the Server and the Network
Create A Disaster Recovery Plan
Perform Backup and Restoration
10 - TROUBLESHOOTING SERVER ISSUES
Troubleshoot Theory and Methods
Troubleshoot Hardware Issues
Troubleshoot Software Issues
Troubleshoot Networking Issues
Troubleshoot Storage Issues
Troubleshoot Security Issues
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform the duties of a server administrator.
In this course, you will:
- Manage server hardware.
- Install server hardware and operating systems.
- Configure networking hardware and protocols.
- Perform basic server configuration tasks.
- Create a virtual server environment.
- Administer servers.
- Implement server storage solutions.
- Secure the server.
- Plan and test disaster recovery.
- Troubleshoot server issues.
This course can also benefit you if you are preparing to take the CompTIA Server+ examination (Exam SK0-004).
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.