CompTIA Project+ Certification
About this course
This course is designed to provide you with the skills needed to be a successful project manager in today's rapidly changing world. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the CompTIA® Project+® certification exam.
This course is designed for individuals in various job roles who have a basic knowledge of project management, and who participate in small to medium scale projects. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA® Project+® certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA® Project+® PK0-004 Certification Exam. A typical student taking the CompTIA® Project+® PK0-004 Certification Exam should have a minimum of 12 months of project management experience. Experience with specific project management software is helpful, but not mandatory.
1 - DEFINING PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
Identify Project Management Basics
Describe the Project Life Cycle
Identify Organizational Influences on Project Management
Define Agile Methodology
2 - INITIATING THE PROJECT
Identify the Project Selection Process
Prepare a Project SOW
Create a Project Charter
Identify Project Stakeholders
3 - PLANNING THE PROJECT
Identify Project Management Plan Components
Determine Stakeholder Needs
Create a Scope Statement
4 - PREPARING TO DEVELOP THE PROJECT SCHEDULE
Develop a WBS
Create an Activity List
Identify the Relationships Between Activities
5 - DEVELOPING THE PROJECT SCHEDULE
Develop a Project Schedule
Identify the Critical Path
Optimize the Project Schedule
Create a Schedule Baseline
6 - PLANNING PROJECT COSTS
Estimate Project Costs
Estimate the Cost Baseline
Reconcile Funding and Costs
7 - PLANNING HUMAN RESOURCES AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Create a Human Resource Plan
Create a Quality Management Plan
8 - COMMUNICATING DURING THE PROJECT
Identify Communication Methods
Create a Communications Management Plan
9 - PLANNING FOR RISK
Create a Risk Management Plan
Identify Project Risks and Triggers
Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
Develop a Risk Response Plan
10 - PLANNING PROJECT PROCUREMENTS
Collect Project Procurement Inputs
Prepare a Procurement Management Plan
Prepare Procurement Documents
11 - PLANNING FOR CHANGE AND TRANSITIONS
Develop an Integrated Change Control System
Develop a Transition Plan
12 - EXECUTING THE PROJECT
Direct the Project Execution
Execute a Quality Assurance Plan
Assemble the Project Team
Develop the Project Team
Manage the Project Team
Distribute Project Information
Manage Stakeholder Relationships and Expectations
13 - EXECUTING THE PROCUREMENT PLAN
Obtain Responses from Vendors
Select Project Vendors
14 - MONITORING AND CONTROLLING PROJECT PERFORMANCE
Monitor and Control Project Work
Manage Project Changes
Report Project Performance
15 - MONITORING AND CONTROLLING PROJECT CONSTRAINTS
Control Project Scope
Control Project Schedule
Control Project Costs
Manage Project Quality
16 - MONITORING AND CONTROLLING PROJECT RISKS
Monitor and Control Project Risks
17 - MONITORING AND CONTROLLING PROCUREMENTS
Monitor and Control Vendors and Procurements
Handling Legal Issues
18 - CLOSING THE PROJECT
Deliver the Final Product
Close Project Procurements
Close a Project
In this course, you will apply recognized practices of project management and understand a project’s life cycle,
roles, and skills necessary to effectively initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close a project.
• Identify the fundamentals of project management.
• Initiate a project.
• Create project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement.
• Develop a Work Breakdown Structure and activity lists.
• Develop project schedule and identify the critical path.
• Plan project costs.
• Create project staffing and quality management plans.
• Create an effective communication plan.
• Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan.
• Plan project procurements.
• Develop change management and transition plans.
• Assemble and launch the project team to execute the plan.
• Execute the project procurement plan.
• Monitor and control project performance.
• Monitor and control project constraints.
• Monitor and control project risks.
• Monitor and control procurements.
• Perform project closure activities.
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.