CompTIA CTT+ Train the Trainer
About this course
This course will prepare students for the CompTIA CTT+ certification exam. Students will learn how to plan and prepare to teach a course, and how to select and implement various delivery methods.
CompTIA CTT+ Train the Trainer is aimed at those considering a career in IT and computer-related fields.
1 - PLANNING AND PREPARATION
Reviewing course objectives
Creating an environment conducive to learning
2 - EXPLORING DELIVERY METHODS AND MEDIA
Selecting and implementing delivery methods
Using instructional media
3 - CREDIBILITY AND COMMUNICATIONS
Demonstrating professional conduct and content expertise
Using communication and presentation skills
4 - GROUP FACILITATION
Creating a learner-centered environment
Addressing learner needs
Motivating and reinforcing learners
5 - EVALUATING A TRAINING EVENT
Evaluating learner performance
Evaluating trainer performance
In this course students learn how to demonstrate professional conduct and content expertise, how to use communication and presentation skills to facilitate learning, and how to establish and maintain a learner-centered environment. Finally, they'll learn techniques for evaluating learner performance throughout an event and techniques for evaluating their training performance and delivery of a course.
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.