CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
About this course
In this course, which prepares you for the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner exam (CAS-003),you will expand on your knowledge of information security to apply more advanced principles that will keep your organization safe from the many ways it can be threatened. You'll apply critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement sustainable security solutions that map to organizational strategies; translate business needs into security requirements; support IT governance and risk management; architect security for hosts, networks, and software; respond to security incidents; and more.
This course is designed for IT professionals in the cybersecurity industry whose primary job responsibility is to secure complex enterprise environments. The target student should have real-world experience with the technical administration of these enterprise environments. It is recommended for students with at least 10 years of experience in IT management, with at least 5 of those years in hands-on technical security.
1 - SUPPORTING IT GOVERNANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT
Identify the Importance of IT Governance and Risk Management
Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
2 - LEVERAGING COLLABORATION TO SUPPORT SECURITY
Facilitate Collaboration Across Business Units
Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions
3 - USING RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS TO SECURE THE ENTERPRISE
Determine Industry Trends and Their Effects on the Enterprise
Analyze Scenarios to Secure the Enterprise
4 - INTEGRATING ADVANCED AUTHENTICATION AND AUTHORIZATION TECHNIQUES
Implement Authentication and Authorization Technologies
Implement Advanced Identity and Access Management
5 - IMPLEMENTING CRYPTOGRAPHIC TECHNIQUES
Select Cryptographic Techniques
6 - IMPLEMENTING SECURITY CONTROLS FOR HOSTS
Select Host Hardware and Software
Virtualize Servers and Desktops
Protect Boot Loaders
7 - IMPLEMENTING SECURITY CONTROLS FOR MOBILE DEVICES
Implement Mobile Device Management
Address Security and Privacy Concerns for Mobile Devices
8 - IMPLEMENTING NETWORK SECURITY
Plan Deployment of Network Security Components and Devices
Plan Deployment of Network-Enabled Devices
Implement Advanced Network Design
Implement Network Security Controls
9 - IMPLEMENTING SECURITY IN THE SYSTEMS AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE
Implement Security Throughout the Technology Lifecycle
Identify General Application Vulnerabilities
Identify Web Application Vulnerabilities
Implement Application Security Controls
10 - INTEGRATING ASSETS IN A SECURE ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
Integrate Standards and Best Practices in Enterprise Security
Select Technical Deployment Models
Integrate Cloud-Augmented Security Services
Secure the Design of the Enterprise Infrastructure
Integrate Data Security in the Enterprise Architecture
Integrate Enterprise Applications in a Secure Architecture
11 - CONDUCTING SECURITY ASSESSMENTS
Select Security Assessment Methods
Perform Security Assessments with Appropriate Tools
12 - RESPONDING TO AND RECOVERING FROM INCIDENTS
Prepare for Incident Response and Forensic Investigations
Conduct Incident Response and Forensic Analysis
In this course, you will analyze and apply advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that contribute to enterprise-level security.
- Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk.
- Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security.
- Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implement cryptographic techniques, security controls for hosts and mobile devices, network security, and security in the systems and software development lifecycle.
- Integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in a secure enterprise architecture.
- Conduct security assessments; responding to and recovering from security incidents.
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.