Cisco® Understanding Cisco® Cloud Fundamentals v1.1 (CLDFND)
About this course
This course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform foundational tasks related to Cloud computing. It teaches the characteristics and deployment models of a Cloud network.
Channel Partners Customers Employees
1 - COURSE OUTLINE
Module 1: Cloud Characteristics and Models
Module 2: Cloud Deployment
Module 3: Basic Knowledge of Cloud Compute
Module 4: Basic Knowledge of Cloud Networking
Module 5: Basic Knowledge of Cloud Storage
Describe common cloud characteristics
Describe and Identify the cloud service models
Describe and Compare cloud deployment models
Identify cloud deployment decision factors
Identify and Illustrate key features of UCS
Define server virtualization
Describe network architectures for the data center
Identify infrastructure virtualization
Analyze and Identify storage provisioning concepts
Describe and Compare the difference between all the storage access technologies
Describe and Compare various reference architectures for converged infrastructure
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.