Azure Solutions Architect - Design
About this course
In this course students will learn the design function of the Azure Solutions Architect job role.
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
1 - MANAGING SECURITY & IDENTITY FOR AZURE SOLUTIONS
2 - INTEGRATING SAAS SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE AZURE PLATFORM
3 - BACKING AZURE SOLUTIONS WITH AZURE STORAGE
4 - COMPARING DATABASE OPTIONS IN AZURE
5 - MONITORING & AUTOMATING AZURE SOLUTIONS
6 - DEPLOYING RESOURCES WITH AZURE RESOURCE MANAGER
7 - CREATING MANAGED SERVER APPLICATIONS IN AZURE
8 - DEPLOYING MANAGED CONTAINERIZED WORKLOADS TO AZURE
9 - AUTHORING SERVERLESS APPLICATIONS IN AZURE
10 - APPLICATION ARCHITECTURE PATTERNS IN AZURE
11 - BUILDING AZURE IAAS-BASED SERVER APPLICATIONS (ADSK)
12 - NETWORKING AZURE APPLICATION COMPONENTS
13 - INTEGRATING AZURE SOLUTION COMPONENTS USING MESSAGING SERVICES
Determine Workload Requirements
Design for Identity and Security
Design a Data Platform
Design a Basic Continuity Strategy
Design for Deployment, Migration, and Integration
Design an Infrastructure Strategy
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.