Architecting on AWS
About this course
Architecting on AWS covers the fundamentals of AWS. It is designed to teach Solution Architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into a cloud solution.
This course is best suited to Solution Architects and Solution Design Engineers.
1 - DAY 1
Leveraging Global Infrastructure
Extending On-Premises into the Cloud
Computing in the Cloud
Designing Storage Subsystems
2 - DAY 2
Choosing a Datastore
Designing Web-Scale Media Hosting
Event Driven Scaling
Infrastructure as Code
3 - DAY 3
Orchestrating Batch Processing
Reviewing Large Scale Design Patterns
Designing for Cost
Planning for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
Skills learned in this course include:
Make architectural decisions based on the AWS recommended architectural principles and best practices
Demonstrate basic knowledge of best security practices when using AWS
Create a cloud migration roadmap and a plan
Leverage AWS services to make your servers scalable
Create a business continuity plan and achieve High Availability
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.