20342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
About this course
Students will gain the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013
1 - DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING SITE RESILIENCE
Site Resilience and High Availability in Exchange Server 2013
Planning a Site Resilient Implementation
Implementing Site Resilience
Lab : Designing and Implementing Site Resiliency
2 - PLANNING VIRTUALIZATION FOR MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2013
Planning a Hyper-V Deployment to Exchange Server 2013
Virtualizing Exchange Server 2013 Server Roles
Lab : Planning the Virtualization of Exchange Server Roles
3 - OVERVIEW OF EXCHANGE SERVER 2013 UNIFIED MESSAGING
Overview of Telephony Technologies
Unified Messaging in Exchange Server 2013
Unified Messaging Components
Lab : Unified Messaging Overview
4 - DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING EXCHANGE SERVER 2013 UNIFIED MESSAGING
Designing a Unified Messaging Deployment
Deploying and Configuring Unified Messaging Components
Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 UM Integration with Lync Server 2013
Lab : Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
5 - DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING MESSAGE TRANSPORT SECURITY
Overview of Messaging Policy and Compliance Requirements
Designing and Implementing Transport Compliance
Designing and Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) Integration with Exchange Server 2013
Lab : Designing and Implementing Message Transport Security
6 - DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING MESSAGE RETENTION
Overview of Messaging Records Management and Archiving
Designing In-Place Archiving
Designing and Implementing Message Retention
Lab : Designing and Implementing Message Retention
7 - DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING MESSAGING COMPLIANCE
Designing and Implementing Data Loss Prevention
Designing and Implementing In-Place Hold
Designing and Implementing In-Place eDiscovery
Lab : Designing and Implementing Messaging Compliance
8 - DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING ADMINISTRATIVE SECURITY AND AUDITING
Designing and Implementing Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
Designing and Implementing Split Permissions
Planning and Implementing Audit Logging
Lab : Designing and Implementing Administrative Security and Auditing
9 - MANAGING EXCHANGE SERVER 2013 WITH EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT SHELL
Overview of Windows PowerShell 3.0
Managing Exchange Server Recipients by Using the Exchange Management Shell
Using Windows PowerShell to Manage Exchange Server
Lab : Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 by Using Exchange Management Shell
10 - DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING INTEGRATION WITH MICROSOFT EXCHANGE ONLINE
Planning for Exchange Online
Planning and Implementing the Migration to Exchange Online
Planning to Coexist with Exchange Online
Lab : Designing Integration with Exchange Online
11 - DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING MESSAGING COEXISTENCE
Designing and Implementing Federation
Designing Coexistence Between Exchange Server Organizations
Designing and Implementing Cross-Forest Mailbox Moves
Lab : Implementing Messaging Coexistence
12 - DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING EXCHANGE SERVER UPGRADES
Planning the Upgrade from Previous Exchange Server Versions
Implementing the Upgrade from Previous Exchange Versions
Lab : Upgrading from Exchange Server 2010 to Exchange Server 2013
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
• Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
• Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
• Design and implement message transport security.
• Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
•Design and implement messaging compliance.
• Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
• Use the Windows PowerShell 3.0 command-line interface to manage Exchange Server 2013.
• Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
• Design and implement messaging coexistence.
• Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.