Microsoft SharePoint 2016 - Site Owner
About this course
In this course, students will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint team site so that your team or organization can share information and collaborate effectively.
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site users who need to create and manage a SharePoint team site.
1 - CREATING AND CONFIGURING A NEW SITE
Create a New Site
Configure the Look and Feel of Your Site
2 - ADDING AND CONFIGURING LIBRARIES
Configure a Document Library
Configure Document Versioning and Check Out
Configure a Content Approval Process
3 - ADDING AND CONFIGURING LISTS
Add and Configure an Announcements List
Add and Configure a Tasks List
Create, Configure, and Integrate Contacts and Calendars
4 - CREATING CUSTOM LISTS AND FORMS
Create and Configure Custom Lists
Create Custom List Forms
5 - ASSIGNING PERMISSIONS AND ACCESS RIGHTS
Share Sites and Set Site Permissions
Secure Lists, Libraries, and Documents
6 - EXTENDING SHAREPOINT FUNCTIONALITY WITH WEB PARTS
Add and Configure Included Web Parts
Add and Configure External Web Parts
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to create a SharePoint team site and perform basic content management tasks on a single SharePoint site.
•Create and configure new sites.
•Add and configure document libraries.
•Add and configure lists.
•Create custom lists and forms.
•Assign permissions and access rights.
•Extend SharePoint functionality with web parts.
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.