Cisco® Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco® IP Networks v2.0 (TSHOOT)
About this course
In this course students will learn and practice techniques to monitor and troubleshoot routed and switched networks through extensive hands-on lab exercises. Troubleshooting methods, approaches, procedures, and tools will be explored, while students attempt to solve troubleshooting tickets. This course helps prepare CCNP Routing and Switching candidates for the exam topics covered by the 300-135 TSHOOT exam.
Cisco Channel Partners
1 - TOOLS AND METHODOLOGIES OF TROUBLESHOOTING
Describing Troubleshooting Methodologies
Using Troubleshooting Procedures
Following Recommended Practices During Routine Network Maintenance
Using Basic IOS Troubleshooting Tools
Using Specialized Troubleshooting Tools
2 - TROUBLESHOOTING AT SECHNIK NETWORKING LTD.
Debrief of the each of the three Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd. Labs
Troubleshooting issues with trunks, NAT, interfaces, IPv6, network layer connectivity, error disabled ports, DHCP, passive interfaces
3 - TOUBLESHOOTING AT TINC GARBAGE DISPOSAL LTD.
Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd. Labs
Troubleshooting issues with BGP neighborship, port security, VLANs, native VLAN, OSPF adjacency, management access,
HSRP, routing sources, VRRP, EtherChannel, GLBP, DHCP snooping
4 - TROUBLESHOOTING AT PILE FORENSIC ACCOUNTING LTD.
Debrief of the each of the five Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd. Labs
Troubleshooting issues with EIGRP adjacency, BGP filtering and route selection, NTP, inter-VLAN routing,
DNS, remote device management, EIGRP named configuration, EIGRP stub, default routes, management plane security
5 - TROUBLESHOOTING AT BANK OF POLONA LTD. Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at POLONA Ltd. Labs.
Troubleshooting issues with redistribution, FHRP tracking, IP SLA, EIGRP summarization, basic RIPng,
ACLs, GRE tunnels, OSPF summarization, AAA, OSPF for IPv6, OSPF stub areas
6 - TROUBLESHOOTING AT RADULKO TRANSPORT LTD.
Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd. Labs. Troubleshooting issues with STP, PBR, CDP, LLDP, VTP, EIGRP for IPv6, MP-BGP, and OSPFv3 address families
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Troubleshooting methods, approaches, and procedures
- Recommended network maintenance practices
- Using basic and specialized troubleshooting tools
Students will be able to troubleshoot:
- A redundant Internet gateway or redundant ISP fails to provide backup connectivity
- OSPF, EIGRP and BGP issues, including redistribution
- HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP issues
- EtherChannel issues
- Other issues including NTP, DNS, default routes, IP SLAs, AAA, and GRE
- When headquarters or branch clients are unable to access internal devices or the Internet
- When you are unable to connect to a network device using SSH or Telnet
- When devices are unable to acquire a DHCP-provided address
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.