Cisco® Introducing Cisco® Cloud Administration v1.1 (CLDADM)
About this course
This course is designed to help students prepare for the CCNA Cloud certification. The course covers the basic features and operation of Cisco UCS Director (UCSD) and Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud (CIAC) products.
Channel partners, customers and employees should attend this course.
1 - COURSE OUTLINE
Module 1: Cloud Infrastructure Administration and Reporting
Module 2: Chargeback and Billing Reports
Module 3: Cloud Provisioning
Module 4: Cloud Systems Management and Monitoring
Module 5: Cloud Remediation
After completing the course, students will be able to:
Identify the components of the Cisco Cloud management software solution
Understand the fundamentals of Cloud infrastructure administration
Describe reporting and charge-back
Provision Clouds using pre-configured templates
Perform Cloud management, monitoring and remediation
Key Highlights and USPs Enumerates Why to Choose Us.
• Committed professionals with global experience
• Pan India reach, strong in Northern Region of India and expanding
• Strong Eco-System with industry connect and linkages with all stake holders
• Collaborative Model to offer the best solutions
• Value based organization with high integrity and transparency
• All our Competence Offering are world wide based
• Practical, field exposure and on-the-Job-Training
• Innovative solution offerings for Corporate Training.
Why Choose Leelajay Technologies?
Certified & Industry Experts Trainers
Multiple Training Delivery Models
Assessments and Mock Tests
Advance Analytical Reports
Contact our Relationship Managers for Corporate Packages requirements.